Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Foundations for Wonders: Are you a Wonder?

Isaiah 8 v18 reads " Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
Isaiah 8:18 (KJV)" This is reinforced by 1 Peter 2 v9 that says i am a royal priesthood, a chosen generation etc. I am unique.

God's plan is to use my uniqueness to draw attention to the gospel. Zechariah 8 v20-23. I can only be unique if I have a unique experience with God. Isaiah 60 v8. this unique experience requires me to have the NEW BIRTH EXPERIENCE (Born Again) as recorded in John 1 v11-13 and John 3 v1-10.

The root source of Wonders is the NEW BIRTH EXPERIENCE John 3 v6-8. At new birth you experience the following seven (7) things :
1. Enlarged capacity to love Romans 5 v5
2. Hope Colossians 1 v27; Romans 4 v17-20
3. Ability to have spiritual understanding 1 Corinthians 2 v13-14
4. Access to heavenly resources
7. A different class of people John 3 v6-8, 2 peter 1 v3-4

To be a Wonder requires having the NEW BIRTH EXPERIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment